10.05.2011

this is starting to fuck with my head (you can count on me)

At 21 it seems a little irresponsible to have already lost two fathers.

As if I might lift up the couch cushions and find him there, arms wrapped around my mother, spreading peanut butter on a saltine still.

You'll have to excuse the language, because I was 6 when I started saying "bastard" and I'd ride in my father's truck and ask the meaning of every curse word I could think of as he drove me to school.

There are certain things that I can't believe are truly over. I still feel like you'll be there, as you always were. Because that's what fathers do, right?

I guess I wouldn't know.

1 comment:

melissa said...

As the Adidas slogan states, Yamaha Fairings nothing is impossible. Every brand has the chance of ranking to be the most recognized brand sneakers shoes.Onitsuka Tiger Shoes
Furthermore, sneakers shoes can be categorized into three main subcategories. That is Athletic sneaker shoes, Onitsuka Tiger Shoes
casual sneaker shoes and fitness sneakers. More specially, based on the variety of different sports, athletic sneakers Monster Headphones consist of baseball sneakers, basketball sneakers, tennis sneakers, football sneakers, soccer sneakers and hiking shoes.