10.30.2009

Pg 144

I just realized I'm only 10 posts shy of 700 blog posts. Which is horrifying to me considering the major bulk of this blog was written by my friends and I, when we all sounded like hyperactive children. I promise, we're much cooler now (except for Laura. I have no idea what happened to her (just kidding Laura, in case you ever stumble on this, which you probably won't since you're not cool now...but if you are reading this, it probably means you got cool again, so the previous insults are now void)). Reflecting back on how most people see me today and how I acted the majority of my life and I think I'm doing a pretty good job at deceiving everyone. It's just a little embarrassing when showing people this blog and having them read through some of the older stuff that was written.

It kind of sucks to realize that this blog is like a relic of a period of time in my life when I had friends, and now it's largely a solo project.

Note to anyone reading this blog: being on your computer all the time so you can instant message your "friends" does not make you popular. Get off the computer and interact with people. Also, sunshine is healthy for you.


No comments: