2.16.2009

Dull to Pause

Has anyone else noticed the ridiculously long label list? It's starting to bother me. I used to think unfondly of other blogs that had really stupidly long lists on the side of their page. But, I don't really know anymore. It's okay, for now, and I am too lazy to think of something that is nicer looking. I am aware that some of those labels are completely...ridiculous. I'm not sure if I really want to go through labels and figure things out.

Anyways, I am going to be going off today. I am...stupidly typing here because I really should be getting ready. I think I'm going through a bout of complete indecision; on Friday I changed my outfit six times. And normally I'm the type of person who throws things together and runs out. But to be fair, it was really my hair's fault. It screwed up the way everything looked. (Haha...I don't even know why I just typed that paragraph)

My mom has finally come around to the idea of becoming an intern for my friend Nancy. She's the same Nancy who created Carry5, and the one I've volunteered for for a few years now. A couple years ago Nancy offered me an internship, and my mom turned it down. Actually, when she heard about Carry5, she asked me if I was going to be one of those activists that get put in jail for rioting. Well, now that apparently I am really blowing through college quickly and should be thinking about internships and jobs, my mom has changed her position and wants me to take up an internship. I highly doubt she even remembers that she first opposed the idea of it.

I don't even know how that would go, me being an intern. I have a tendency for doing things that I think I can do, but in fact cannot at all. I don't know how I have gotten this far in life at all. Like becoming a barista without any experience, and I really should be getting ready to go. I will probably come back later and post more, but if not at least I posted this horrible rant.

No comments: