12.21.2010

p.0

One of my favorite parts of the end of the year is all the Best Of music lists. Though I have attempted my own lists in the past, I really hadn't planned on making one this year. Any album I have listened to has either been heard in the first six months of the year or in the last week; I hardly feel prepared to write about any of it. But because I have been on a music binge and I am currently battling a cold (and therefore have nothing else to do), I will attempt my own little year-end music wrap up. I can hardly call it a "best of" anything, since I plan on putting up all the albums I have enjoyed this year, which numbers over 100 albums. And, since I am in such a great mood for it, I will temporarily post links to download the albums for free, though all those links will be taken down within the first two weeks of the new year (or maybe not at all, I can be kind of lazy like that).

It should also be noted that not all of the albums may be to your liking. There are a lot of different albums, and they are not necessarily all instantly likable.

No comments: