11.21.2009

Reprise

Sadly I am still not able to make a huge playlist tonight, since I have chosen to go on my sister's laptop.

So I have this terrible urge to be baking and cooking. Thus far I've made some chocolate chip cookies and tonight I made tortillas from scratch. To be honest? The tortillas were both simpler and harder than I thought it would be. And unfortunately they didn't taste as great as I had hoped. Buuuuut...they were still delicious.

And, just in case anyone else wants to make tortillas:

Just mix 3 cups of flour with 2 teaspoons of baking powder and 1 teaspoon of salt. Then, mix in 4-6 tablespoons of butter (though I think it would be better to use less) and 1 and 1/4 cups of warm water (mix the water in little by little). Then pull pieces off and roll into around 12-16 balls of dough and let them sit for about ten minutes, and warm a pan on medium heat. Then roll the balls into flat circular pieces and cook in the pan. They should be cooked fairly quickly. And you're finished!

Yaaaaay...

No comments: