11.22.2009

You Do You

So some astute people might notice that I've decided to "monetize" my blog. I'm well aware that the "pay out" from this will be very negligible, but I figure, why not? Maybe by some freak accident this blog will actually become popular someday (highly unlikely, I know) and it might actually come in handy. Until then, it will just be a tiny little box in the corner of the screen. I'm really not expecting any money to actually come out of it, but it would be really cool to get a check in the mail.

As for the major music playlist?

Anamanaguchi - Black Out City
Andrew Bird - Simple X
Animal Collective - Bluish
Bat for Lashes - What's a Girl To Do
Bear in Heaven - You Do You
Bibio - Sugarette
Camera Obscura - French Navy
Cat Power - Naked If I Want To
Chromeo - Needy Girl
Delorean - Seasun
Dirty Projectors - Stillness is the Move
Discovery - Can You Tell?
El Perro Del Mar - Jubilee
Elliott Smith - Twilight
Empire in the Sun - Walking on a Dream
Fleet Foxes - Mykonos


Myyyy internet totally crashed so here concludes the playlist!





No comments: